Our End of Tenancy Cleaning includes all cleaning materials and costs are dependent on the number of Bedrooms. This is one of the areas we speciliase in.
- Clean inside/outside of all kitchen cupboards; Oven & range cleaning;
- Clean inside/outside of all kitchen appliances; Damp wipe all kitchen counter tops; Sweep and wash hard surface floors.
- Discale and clean sink, plug sockets, light switches, damp wipe window ledges, Clean down doors and radiator
- Bedrooms – Vacuum and mop ; Clean mirrors; Dust and wash window sills;
- Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes, Clean inside and outside of lockers, plug sockets, light switches,
- Inside and outside of wardrobe doors & Clean down doors, handles and railings within the wardrobe.
Living room Cleaning
- Living room - Vacuum and mop, Clean mirrors, Polish table.
- Clean and polish all surfaces, Clean pictures, clean down doors, plug sockets, dust down of lamp shades.
- Light switches, Dust and wash window sill. Damp wiping and dusting of fixtures and fittings such as coffee table etc
- Bathroom CleaningBathrooms - Scrub and disinfect all of bathroom suite; Wash down tiles, Clean mirrors,
- Clean down doors, Wash and cleaning of shower tray and shower glass.
- Hallway & LandingHallway Cleaning- Vacuum and mop, plug sockets, light switches.
- Clean mirrors, Picture frames, Clean down doors.
- Utility Room Utility Room cleaning of floors & presses including interior and exterior.
- While our housekeepers are flexible and will work around your requirements, please ensure our housekeepers have access to the areas that require cleaning.
- You can even provide a task list for our housekeepers and they will complete the tasks in your priority order during their visit. The housekeeper will attend these areas first and then revert back to our cleaning specification for the rest of your allocated cleaning time.
- For safety reasons, we will not clean inaccessible exterior windows and we will require hot running water and electricity.
★★★★★ 4.4 / 159 ratings