- An agreement to comply with the following rules must be signed by each resident wishing to avail of the use of the gym. Access to the gym will not be provided to residents who fail to sign the agreement.
- Residents who use the gym and its equipment, do so at their own risk. Please take due care and act responsibly at all times.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the Gym area, with the exception of water.
- Do not wear jewellery while using the Gym machinery/equipment.
- Please report any faulty or damaged equipment to a staff member immediately.
- Please return weights/equipment after use.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the gym.
- The Management Company will not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of any belongings left unattended in the gym area or common areas.
- Suitable workout gear/athletic attire to be worn within the gym at all times. Proper closed toe athletic footwear is to be worn. (no flipflops or sandals).
- Please be considerate to others. Horseplay of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Please wipe down the equipment after use.
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday to Sunday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
BY ORDER OF The Management Company
WYSE Telephone Number: 01 289 0900
After Hours Emergency Service: 01 433 6506