Terms & Conditions of Use
An agreement to comply with the following rules must be signed by each resident wishing to avail of the use of the Bar-B-Que. Bookings will not be granted to residents who fail to sign the agreement.
The Bar-B-Que area has been installed for the use and enjoyment of all tenants and to ensure its smooth operation it is essential that all tenants abide by the rules and show respect for each other and the community.
• Residents who use the Bar-b-Que area, do so at their own risk. Please take due care and act responsibly at all times.
• Please report any faults or damage to a staff member immediately.
• Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Bar-b-Que.
• The Management Company will not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of any belongings left unattended.
• Please be considerate to others.
• Please do not play load music.
• Horseplay of any kind will not be tolerated.
• Please ensure you stay within your allotted time.
• Please thoroughly clean all the equipment after use and leave the area ready for use by the next resident. Failure to do so will result in the privilege to use the area being removed.
• If you arrive to find the area not cleaned and fit for use please report this to a member of staff so it can be investigated and the culprit identified.
• In the interest of safety; Do not tamper with grill.
• Ensure grilling safety by keeping the grill on a flat surface where it’s less likely to move, slide or topple over.
• Keep pets and children away from the grill
• Maintain a safe distance between the grilling workspace and areas where kids and animals are playing. Likewise, teach young kids the importance of staying outside of the grilling area and to be mindful of where they’re throwing balls and other toys.
• Wear proper clothing
• Roll up your sleeves, tuck in your shirt and pull your hair back if necessary. If you’re wearing an apron, make sure the apron strings are tied and secured.
• Keep grill clean
• Proper maintenance is essential to grill safety. Use a good grill brush to clean the grates before and after each use. Remove build-up in the grease trays and adhere to the grill’s instruction manual.
• Prepare to react
• Don’t leave grill unattended
• Preparate food and dining area before you start the grilling action, so you don’t need to leave the grill unattended while you’re cooking.
• Avoid grilling while intoxicated
• Do not consume alcohol while grilling food. Wait until after the food is cooked and grill switched off with any alcohol consumption. Drink responsibly.
• Use gas safely
• Before lighting the grill, check for gas leaks. Ensure that the connections between the gas cylinder and the grill are tight and secure. If a flame goes out when you’re grilling, wait at least five minutes before trying to re-light it. Never turn on the gas when your grill lid is closed. When the gas container is empty, do not remove the gas container but notify the concierge to get it replaced.
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
BY ORDER OF The Management Company MANAGING AGENTS WYSE
Telephone Number 01 289 0900
After Hours Emergency Service 01 433 6506